Adam Henson by Harrison Spinks Fairford 29300 Mattress
ADAM HENSON by Harrison Spinks – featuring wool chosen by Adam from rare and indigenous breeds.
Fairford 29300 is made with rare breed Cotswold wool known as The Golden Fleece providing springy, breathable support, along with fine strands of Egyptian cotton, cashmere, silk, kapok and alpaca. This is a seasonal turn mattress; double sided for Summer and Winter.
- Gentle, Medium or Firm tension (or half and half combination)
- 29300 total pocket springs (in 5’0 size)
- Cortec™ spring system with Microlution 5000 Airflow spring system, HD 4000 titanium alloy springs
- Wensleydale, ‘Golden Fleece’, rare breed & Indigenous British wools from Cotswold farms, layered with natural materials such as Cashmere, Silk & Wool Blend, Egyptian cotton, viscose, kapok & alpaca blend
- Reinforced with 4 rows of side stitching
- Glue free and foam free
- In-house woven ‘ChemFRee’ chemical free luxury wool sleeping surface
- Made in the UK