Adam Henson by Harrison Spinks Bibury 27300 Divan Set
ADAM HENSON by Harrison Spinks – featuring wool chosen by Adam from rare and indigenous breeds.
Bibury 27300 is made with opulent Wensleydale and rare breed and indigenous wools which are combined with soft natural cotton and home-grown flax for a fresh, dry sleeping environment. This is a seasonal turn mattress; double sided for Summer and Winter.
Pair your mattress with a Harrison Spinks True Edge Pocket Sprung divan base for a sumptuous and supportive feel. Choose from a range of specially curated Adam Henson fabrics to coordinate with your room.
See also the range of Adam Henson collection headboards.
- Gentle, Medium or Firm tension (or half and half combination)
- 27300 total pocket springs (in 5’0 size)
- Cortec™ Natural Calico pocket springs and layers of HD 4000 Micro and Microlution Airflow springs
- Wensleydale wool and viscose blend, rare breed and indigenous wool, British wool, cotton and flax blend, natural wool blend
- Reinforced with 3 rows of side stitching
- Glue free and foam free
- In-house woven ‘ChemFRee’ chemical free luxury wool fabric sleeping surface
- True edge pocket sprung divan base
- Inset castors for ease of movement
- Available with or without soft-close drawers (2 drawers, 4 drawers or 2+2 drawers)
- Made in the UK
NB. Drawers available for an extra charge. Headboard available separately.